A webinar practice session allows you to set up and get acquainted with webinar controls before starting your webinar. The practice session is accessible by the host, alternative host, or panelist.
To enter the practice session, the host, alternative host, or panelist needs to join the webinar before the actual start time. The host can start broadcasting when everyone is ready.
Note: You can have a full practice session days before the actual webinar. You can start the practice session, broadcast, and end the event without impacting your ability to start the webinar at the actual start date/time.
This article covers:
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Webinar add-on
- Zoom Desktop client
- Windows: 5.2.1 (44052.0816) or higher
- macOS: 5.2.1 (44040.0816) or higher
Enabling webinar practice session
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Webinars.
- Schedule a webinar, or click the title of a webinar that’s already scheduled.
- Click Edit this Webinar.
- In the Webinar Options section, click the Enable Practice Session check box.
Starting a webinar practice session
- Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.
- In the Home or Meetings tab, start the webinar before the start date/time.
The host, alternative host, or panelist will see a banner at the top of window that lets them know they are in practice mode.
Note: Attendees will not be able to join the practice session. There can only be one active practice session for each webinar. For example, if the host starts a practice session, then an alternative host starts one, they will be in the same practice session.
- (Optional) Click Start Webinar to start the webinar and allow attendees to join the webinar.
Note: This will not change the original start time that you set when scheduling the webinar.
Saya ingin mempunyai link pribadi